BZCY600CHW water well drilling machines is truck-mounted rotary drilling rig. The drilling rig adopts the chassis of SINOTRUK 8x4 special vehicle.
Main hook lifting capacity （kN）
Tool winch lifting capacity（kN）
Max- rope speed of main winch（m/min）
Max- rope speed of tool winch（m/min）
Inner diameter （mm）
Rotate speed （rpm）
Pressure 5 Mpa
Main functions of drilling:
1. Obtain underground physical data and obtain core, cuttings, oil, water, natural gas, etc. from the bottom of the well.
2. As a geophysical logging channel, obtain data on various geophysical fields of the rock formation, such as underground military fire tests.
3. As an artificial channel, observe the mineral, hydrological and geological structures in the stratum.
4. Comprehensive application, comprehensive exploration and acquisition, and the use of underground resources.
1. Truck type borehole drilling rig is convenient and flexible for moving. All devices are installed on the chassis, which is convenient for integration and movement. It adopts cross-country vehicle chassis to adapt to bad road condition.
2. Comprehensive design makes the machine work steady in extremely harsh climate.
3. For the high integration degree, preparation work before operation is quick and convenient.
4. It is applicable to the field of metallurgy, geology, petroleum, coal, water conservancy, forestry, troops, building materials and so on.
5. It is suitable for operating in clay layer, sand layer, gravel layer, gravel layer, bed rock, etc.
6. All rigs all adopt full hydraulic control, which is simple and convenient.
7. It is featured with low maintenance cost.
8. Our drilling equipments are accredited by the ISO9001:2008 certification, military enterprises certification and the implementation of national and military standards.
Measures for the use of the water well rig during the running-in period:
Reduce load, pay attention to inspection, and strengthen lubrication. As long as the maintenance and maintenance of the construction machinery running-in period are emphasized and implemented as required, it will reduce the occurrence of early failures, prolong the service life, improve the operation efficiency, and bring you more economic benefits.