BZCY600BZY hydraulic well drilling rig is direct rotary drilling rig. The truck chassis uses SINOTRUK brand 8×4 special chassis, 11.00R20 steel off-road tire tread, with good off-road performance.
Inner diameter of the rotary table(mm)
Speed of turntable(r/min)
Torque of turntable(KN.m)
Single rope lifting capacity of main windlass(KN)
The capacity of main windlass(KN)
Single rope lifting capacity of tool windlass(KN)
The rope capacity of tool windlass(m)
The lifting capacity of hook(KN)
Bearing capacity of mast (KN)
The effective height of mast (mm)
The height of mast (mm)
Bearing capacity (t)
Assistant pipe (mm)
Pump delivery (ml/r)
Rated speed (r/min)
Diameter of cylinder (mm)
100 110 120 130 140
Stroke of piston (mm)
Theory of flow (L / min)
Rated pressure (Mpa)
Pounding times (min-1)
Diameter of suction tube (mm)
Diameter of drain pipe (mm)
Input speed (r / min)
Input power (kw)
Overall dimensions (mm)
SINOTRUK D10.27-40diesel engine
Drilling rig engine
CUMMINS 6BTA5.9-C180 diesel engine
Rated power (kw)
The best working gear (or speed)
The highest speed(Km/h)
Points for attention of using the truck mounted drilling rig
1. Clean the outside of the drilling rig, and pay attention to the cleaning and excellent smoothness of the base slide way and the vertical shaft of the drilling rig.
2. Check whether all the exposed bolts, nuts, secure pins, etc. are firm and reliable.
3. Add smooth oil or grease according to the requirement of smoothness.
4. Check the oil surface position of gearbox, transfer box and oil tank of hydraulic system.
5. Check the oil spill situation everywhere and solve it according to the situation.
6. Handle the problems that occurred before the well drilling rig and open it after confirmation.
Measures for the use of the water well rig during the running-in period
1. The operator should receive training and guidance from the manufacturer, have a thorough understanding of the structure and performance of the rig, and obtain certain operation and maintenance experience before operating the machine. The product maintenance instructions provided by the manufacturer are the necessary information for the operator to operate the equipment. Before operating the machine, be sure to read the maintenance instructions.
2. Pay attention to the working load during the running-in period. The working load during the running-in period should not exceed 80% of the rated working load, and the appropriate workload should be arranged to prevent the overheating caused by the continuous operation of the machine for a long time.
3. Pay attention to the indications of each instrument frequently. If an abnormality occurs, it should be stopped in time to be excluded. If the cause is not found, the operation should be stopped before the fault is not eliminated.
4. Pay attention to check the position and quality of lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil (water) frequently, and pay attention to check the sealing performance of the whole machine. During the inspection, it was found that the oil and water were too much, and the reason should be analyzed.
5. Keep the machine clean, adjust and tighten the loose parts in time to prevent the parts from being worn out or the parts being lost due to looseness.
6. At the end of the running-in period, the machine should be forcedly maintained, checked and adjusted, and the oil should be replaced.
1. Power system, equipment that provides energy for a complete set of rigs;
2. Working system, equipment that works according to the requirements of the process;
3. Transmission system, equipment for transmitting, conveying and distributing energy to the working unit;
4. Control system, control each system and equipment, coordinate and accurately work according to the requirements of the process;
5. Auxiliary system, equipment that assists the main system to work.