BZCDF150SDF truck mounted hydraulic drill rigs is our self-dependent innovation product. It is top head drive drilling rig. It adopts DONGFENG TRUCK 4x2 special truck chassis and the generator, hydraulic system, electronic control system, 6BS gravel pump, drill tower are on the chassis.
450 --- 2000
Top head speed(r/min)
Top head torque(kN.m)
Single line pull force of minor winch(t)
6BS gravel pump
Drive form of chassis
Rated voltage (V)
Transport dimension (L×W×H)(mm)
Working dimension (L×W×H)(mm)
The motive power comes from the truck engine, with 100KW diesel generator and external power system. So the rig can work with truck engine or external power and is a electro mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic controlled rig ;
The rig uses mud as the flushing liquor with 6BS gravel pump to drill; the equipped vacuum pump system provides water for the gravel pump.
The rig equips with hydraulic system, hydraulic tower, hydraulic supporting legs.
The drill pipe is screw thread joint, with special unloading device, easy to change the drill pipe.
The appearance of rig is pretty; it has a high efficiency because of having larger torque; it is suitable for water well engineering, construction, building, bridge foundation, port, dam and so on; it is popular with the domestic and foreign clients.
The top head:
The power head is driven by two high-torque hydraulic motors. The spur gear three-stage reduction system (reduction ratio is 64), the central shaft can output low speed. At the same time, the torque is increased to meet the needs of large-diameter drilling. The power head core tube is sealed by a set of V-shaped rubber rings to ensure the airtightness of the pipeline. This power head can also be used as a drilling pressure counterweight to improve drilling efficiency in slipping formations.
Measures for the use of the water well rig during the running-in period
1. The operator should receive training and guidance from the manufacturer, have a thorough understanding of the structure and performance of the rig, and obtain certain operation and maintenance experience before operating the machine. The product maintenance instructions provided by the manufacturer are the necessary information for the operator to operate the equipment. Before operating the machine, be sure to read the maintenance instructions.
2. Pay attention to the working load during the running-in period. The working load during the running-in period should not exceed 80% of the rated working load, and the appropriate workload should be arranged to prevent the overheating caused by the continuous operation of the machine for a long time.
3. Pay attention to the indications of each instrument frequently. If an abnormality occurs, it should be stopped in time to be excluded. If the cause is not found, the operation should be stopped before the fault is not eliminated.
4. Pay attention to check the position and quality of lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil (water) frequently, and pay attention to check the sealing performance of the whole machine. During the inspection, it was found that the oil and water were too much, and the reason should be analyzed.
5. Keep the machine clean, adjust and tighten the loose parts in time to prevent the parts from being worn out or the parts being lost due to looseness.
6. At the end of the running-in period, the machine should be forcedly maintained, checked and adjusted, and the oil should be replaced.
BZCDF200DF vehicle reverse circulation drilling rig participates in the national power grid key project