BZC300CHW truck mounted water well drilling rig is truck-mounted rotary drilling rig.
BZC300CHW is truck mounted 300m water well drilling rig. It can drill in different layer(Clay layer, sandy soil layer, weathered rock, bedrock etc) with suitable drilling tools.With reasonable design, superior performance and complete tools, it can drill with different technology, eg. mud, air foam drilling, DTH drilling, air- lifting reverse drilling to suitable different stratum.
The rig has auxiliary rod relief cylinder which push the ratchet teeth reverse rotation to dismantle the first joint thread of drill pipe, then rotarytable reverse rotate,so lighten labor intensity and improve the life of spare parts.
Rotary table is the main part of the rig.Gear and bearing lubrication way is splash lubrication. When drilling, must put lubricating oil.Open the bolt on the rotarytable neck and open the oil spilling hole plug of the body, add the oil from the neck until the oil outflows from the spilling hole.Summer use 85W/90GL-5 gear oil, winter use 85W/90GL-4 gear oil .
Main hook lifting capacity （kN）
Auxiliary hook lifting capacity（kN
Max- rope speed of main winch（m/min）
Max- rope speed of auxiliary winch（m/min）
Inner diameter （mm）
Rotate speed （rpm）
1. In order to improve the life of the rig , reduce the accident,improve the work efficiency, please master the structure of the rig and maintain it.
2. keep the rig clean,get away the mud,dirt,fatlute etc.
3. Pay attention to the bearing. Rig temperature is less 70℃, temperature rise less 40℃. If exceed the number, should stop work to check.
4. Pay attention to the gear and transmission parts sounds, if they are abnormal, stop to work and checking immediately.
5. Check triangle belt, if find problem,should change. Make sure the rotating parts has necessary gap, avoid friction.
Main functions of drilling:
1. Obtain underground physical data and obtain core, cuttings, oil, water, natural gas, etc. from the bottom of the well.
2. As a geophysical logging channel, obtain data on various geophysical fields of the rock formation, such as underground military fire tests.
3. As an artificial channel, observe the mineral, hydrological and geological structures in the stratum.
4. Comprehensive application, comprehensive exploration and acquisition, and the use of underground resources.