BZCY400WY truck mounted borehole drilling machine is a directly rotary drilling rig. This truck chassis is adopt the 6×4 special chassis of brand SINOTRUK, 11.00R20 steel off-road tire tread, with good off-road performance.
Speed of turntable（r/min）
Torque of turntable（KN.m）
Single rope lifting capacity of main windlass（KN）
The capacity of main windlass(KN)
Single rope lifting capacity of tool windlass(KN)
The rope capacity of tool windlass(m)
The lifting capacity of hook（KN）
Bearing capacity of mast (KN)
The height of mast (mm)
Bearing capacity (t)
Assistant pipe (mm)
Pump delivery (ml/r)
Rated speed (r/min)
Diameter of cylinder (mm)
Stroke of piston (mm)
Theory of flow (L / min)
Rated pressure (Mpa)
Pounding times (min-1)
Diameter of suction tube (mm)
Diameter of drain pipe (mm)
Input speed (r / min)
Input power (kw)
Overall dimensions (mm)
WP7.210E40 diesel engine
Rated power (kw)
The best working gear (or speed)
The highest speed（Km/h）
About Requirements for ordering services
With over 66 years of continuous experience building water well drilling rigs, BINZUAN rig is able to provide each customer with a rig custom tailored to his or her precise needs.Because many BINZUAN rigs have their own power source, rigs can be mounted to a customer's existing truck at our facility or we can ship the rig in skid form to the customer who can mount the rig to his existing truck or equipment.Complete engineering and technical support is provided by BINZUAN rig.
Every truck mounted drilling rig is engineered with our customers' needs in mind. Requests and suggestions from our customers for special features and drilling configurations have been incorporated into our entire product line.
Combined with truck mounted drilling rig craftsmanship, these innovations have helped BINZUAN rig produce a line of rigs that is unsurpassed in the industry for versatility and efficiency.
1. Power system, equipment that provides energy for a complete set of rigs;
2. Working system, equipment that works according to the requirements of the process;
3. Transmission system, equipment for transmitting, conveying and distributing energy to the working unit;
4. Control system, control each system and equipment, coordinate and accurately work according to the requirements of the process;
5. Auxiliary system, equipment that assists the main system to work.
Main functions of drilling:
1. Obtain underground physical data and obtain core, cuttings, oil, water, natural gas, etc. from the bottom of the well.
2. As a geophysical logging channel, obtain data on various geophysical fields of the rock formation, such as underground military fire tests.
3. As an artificial channel, observe the mineral, hydrological and geological structures in the stratum.
4. Comprehensive application, comprehensive exploration and acquisition, and the use of underground resources.