1.BZLD400 Crawler rock drilling rig is designed by our engineers borrowed the advanced technology from domestic and foreign countries
2. The rig is reasonable design, complete matching, superior performance, easy to operate, easy to repair.
It is hydraulic drive, crawler belt. The drive head is driven by low-speed big torque motor. It has two-gear stepless speed regulating, advanced easy structure, steel wire feeding system. The drilling rig is well stability, attractive appearance and realizes the design principle of "base on people".
3.The diesel engine, hydraulic pump, main valve, motor, walking reduction box etc. And the main accessories are famous brand.
4.Install a 3T crane on the chassis of drilling rig,in order to use more convenient than traditional.
5.With large torque, high configuration，reasonable design, advanced control way assure the efficient working.
6.The diesel engine of the drilling rig is low emission、professional drop noise design, so it can used in various construction sites.
7.It uses advanced load sense control technology which reduces the power consumption and heating system.
8.With nice appearance, compact structure, reliable performance, easy operation, the drilling rig is the best choice of hydraulic crawler rock drilling rigs.
9.The drilling rig can drill in the clay, sand, weathered rock, bed rock and mainly used in hydrogeology survey, water well drilling, underground tunnel, construction of vent hole, geotherm hole etc. It can apply many drilling techniques, like air drilling, foam rotary drilling.
Drilling rig technical parameter
Air consumption (M3/min)
Lifting capacity of winch（KN）
Lifting capacity of power head（KN）
Slow rise capacity（m/min）
Slow feeding capacity（m/min）
Fast rise capacity （m/min）
Fast feeding capacity（m/min）
1. The drilling work place should be kept clean.
2. When installing and disassembling the rig, it must be correct and complete.
3. When the mast of the rig is raised and lowered, the operator should stand in a safe position.
4. When starting the motor, turn on all the friction clutches of the rig.
5. When the rig is working, it is strictly forbidden to remove the protective cover.
6. Before starting work, check the reliability of the brakes and the working performance of the friction clutch and starter.
7. It is forbidden to inspect the rig before the motor is stopped.
8. When working on the rig, it is strictly forbidden to tighten any parts of the rig.
9. When the rig is running, it is strictly forbidden to refuel. The upper part of the mast should be refueled when the rig is stopped.
10. It is not allowed to work on the mast before the motor is stopped.