It select 53×59 six-party main rod, it has good rigidity, and has large torque.
Open hole DI
End hole DI
Spindle forward speed
Spindle reverse speed
Spindle inner diameter
Spindle lifting capacity
Main Winch ( drive hydraulic system)
Single line lifting speed
Hug floodgate belt width
Hoist single line lifting capacity
Roller cubic measure
Minor Winch ( drive hydraulic system)
Wire rope diameter
Horizontal Triplex BW-250 mud pump
Water inlet caliber
Water to exit caliber
Gear Oil pump
Duplex gear oil pump CBF-F63/25
Drilling rig Power
motor work pressure
crawler chassis length
motor oil displacement
crawler chassis width
Max high crawler
1、BZXY-3L Crawler drilling rig is Multi-function hydraulic spindle rotary drilling rig
2、The chassis adopts steel crawler, the drive systm and winch,mud pump ect are on the chassis, reasonal compact, easy to operate.
3、with BW-250mud pump，high pressure，large displacement.
4、The rig has movable device, can realize the basic machine move front and back, convinient to operating at the mouth of well.
5、The tower is hydraulic controllwed and can autostretch, safety to operate.
Geological prospecting and exploration, basic exploration for roads and high-rise buildings, and several inspection hole concrete structure, dams, roadbed grouting hole drilling and grouting directly, water well and geothermal central air conditioning.
1. Power system, equipment that provides energy for a complete set of rigs;
2. Working system, equipment that works according to the requirements of the process;
3. Transmission system, equipment for transmitting, conveying and distributing energy to the working unit;
4. Control system, control each system and equipment, coordinate and accurately work according to the requirements of the process;
5. Auxiliary system, equipment that assists the main system to work.
Main functions of drilling:
1. Obtain underground physical data and obtain core, cuttings, oil, water, natural gas, etc. from the bottom of the well.
2. As a geophysical logging channel, obtain data on various geophysical fields of the rock formation, such as underground military fire tests.
3. As an artificial channel, observe the mineral, hydrological and geological structures in the stratum.
4. Comprehensive application, comprehensive exploration and acquisition, and the use of underground resources.