BZC600CHW truck-mounted water well drilling rig is truck-mounted rotary drilling rig. The drilling rig adopts the chassis of SINOTUCK HOWO 6X6 or 8x4 special vehicle. The diesel engine, double hydraulic winches,mud pump, rotary table,mast, kelly are all installed on the chassis. It equipped with independent 132KW/2200rpm diesel engine for drilling and install generator set (MF) to provide night lighting or welding maintenance at the construction site . According to the local geological conditions, BZC600CHW drilling rig can drill with mud , DTH hammer, air foam and hydro-hammer. It is highly adaptable to the stratum structure and can be used for drilling in clay, sand, highly weathered rock, bedrock, basalt and other strata.
Main hook lifting capacity （kN）
Auxiliary hook lifting capacity（kN
Max- rope speed of main winch（m/min）
Max- rope speed of auxiliary winch（m/min）
Inner diameter （mm）
Rotate speed （rpm）
1 When the new rig run a month, it should change the lubricant in the transfer case. Using 85W/90GL-5 gear oil in Summer;85W/90GL-4 gear oil in winter
2 Check the lubrication of all the parts before operating the rig.
3 Check the rolling bearing seals, if they are intact, abnormal sound, or fever.
4 If the wire rope is broken, it must immediately replace the broken wire rope.
1. Can it work with tricone bit?
Yes, it can. We can equip tricone bit as your size, and together with connector for drill bit and drill rod, for your convenient use.
2. Can it drill hard rocks? How fast?
First, the ground type can be soil, sand, gravel, hard rocks, mixed ground, etc. Second, if your ground is all large blocks of granite, limestone, we will suggest you use our other models, like BZC-series, which is air compressor feeding type, specially designed for complete blocks of hard rocks.
The drilling speed in soil and sand is 15~25m per hour.
The drilling speed in rocks is 6~8m
The drilling speed in hard rocks, like granite, is 1~2m per hour.
3. Can it be customized as crawler type?
Yes, sure. as following picture:
The legs are hydraulic type.
4. what kinds of drill bits can we use for BZC600BLBC water well drilling machine?
Three wing bit for open hole, or drill in soil, sand, and gravel.
Alloy bit is for soil, sand and very soft rock ground.
PDC bit is to drill soft rock and hard rock.
How to improve the production efficiency of hydraulic water drilling rigs?
1. After the drill bit of the hydraulic water well drilling rig is drilled into the structure, the center drilling tool needs to be replaced in time. First, you need to clean the bottom of the hole and then blow off the residue at the bottom of the hole. After the drill bit stops rotating, the drill bit in the hydraulic water well drilling rig is drilled. It is most suitable when the lifting force is slowly increased and the lifting force is just enough to lift the drill bit.
2. The drilling process summarizes the drill bits of the hydraulic water well rig. It is also necessary to pay close attention to the subsequent working conditions of the casing, to know the specific conditions of the drilling in time, to clean the drilling holes in time, and to drill the drill bit on the water drilling rig. Strong lifting is prohibited during this process.
3. There will be more residue at the bottom of the hydraulic well rig. The eccentric drill bit will be stuck by the slag and affect its collection and production. At this point, it is necessary to deliver compressed air and clean the holes again. And let the down-the-hole hammer work for a short time, the water well rig model, and then re-do the center drill lifting work.