BZC600CHW truck-mounted water well drilling rig is truck-mounted rotary drilling rig. The drilling rig adopts the chassis of SINOTUCK HOWO 6X6 or 8x4 special vehicle. The diesel engine, double hydraulic winches,mud pump, rotary table,mast, kelly are all installed on the chassis. It equipped with independent 132KW/2200rpm diesel engine for drilling and install generator set (MF) to provide night lighting or welding maintenance at the construction site . According to the local geological conditions, BZC600CHW drilling rig can drill with mud , DTH hammer, air foam and hydro-hammer. It is highly adaptable to the stratum structure and can be used for drilling in clay, sand, highly weathered rock, bedrock, basalt and other strata.
Main hook lifting capacity （kN）
Auxiliary hook lifting capacity（kN
Max- rope speed of main winch（m/min）
Max- rope speed of auxiliary winch（m/min）
Inner diameter （mm）
Rotate speed （rpm）
1. Power system, equipment that provides energy for a complete set of rigs;
2. Working system, equipment that works according to the requirements of the process;
3. Transmission system, equipment for transmitting, conveying and distributing energy to the working unit;
4. Control system, control each system and equipment, coordinate and accurat
Points for attention of using the truck mounted drilling rig
1. Clean the outside of the drilling rig, and pay attention to the cleaning and excellent smoothness of the base slide way and the vertical shaft of the drilling rig.
2. Check whether all the exposed bolts, nuts, secure pins, etc. are firm and reliable.
3. Add smooth oil or grease according to the requirement of smoothness.
4. Check the oil surface position of gearbox, transfer box and oil tank of hydraulic system.
5. Check the oil spill situation everywhere and solve it according to the situation.
6. Handle the problems that occurred before the well drilling rig and open it after confirmation.
1. Can it work with tricone bit?
Yes, it can. We can equip tricone bit as your size, and together with connector for drill bit and drill rod, for your convenient use.
2. Can it drill hard rocks? How fast?
First, the ground type can be soil, sand, gravel, hard rocks, mixed ground, etc. Second, if your ground is all large blocks of granite, limestone, we will suggest you use our other models, like BZC-series, which is air compressor feeding type, specially designed for complete blocks of hard rocks.
The drilling speed in soil and sand is 15~25m per hour.
The drilling speed in rocks is 6~8m
The drilling speed in hard rocks, like granite, is 1~2m per hour.
3. Can it be customized as crawler type?
Yes, sure. as following picture:
The legs are hydraulic type.
4. what kinds of drill bits can we use for BZC600BLBC water well drilling machine?
Three wing bit for open hole, or drill in soil, sand, and gravel.
Alloy bit is for soil, sand and very soft rock ground.
PDC bit is to drill soft rock and hard rock.