CYTL300 borehole well drilling machine is designed with gantry trailer type, mast rising up by itself, suitable for buildings, bridges, geological mines, harbors, dam foundations, well construction, ground source heat pump drilling construction.
Inner diameter of turntable(mm)
Ntable rotation speed(forward and reverse)(r/min)
Rated output torque of turntable(KN.m)
Main hoist lifting capacity(single rope)(KN)
Bearing capacity of hydrant(KN)
Matching power of main machine(KW)
The weight of whole machine(kg)
⑴Check all the parts, Reinforcement if necessary
⑵Check Gearbox oil and lubricating grease for each rotation part
The gearbox is refueling to limited oil levelWhen there is no oil screw plug, take the shaft
The lowest position of the bearing hole is the height of the oil surface
⑶Check all the hand shank and in neutral position
⑷Flexible rotation of operating parts
⑸Check that the power line or diesel engine is ready before starting, and that the direction of rotation is correct.
In case of personal accident and prolonging service life, the customer must do the following:
１、Regular inspection, maintenance
２、After the rig is used for a period of time, usually one to two months or 300 to 500m,Cleaning machine, clearance adjustment
３、Oil should be injected to lubricate all rotation parts during well drilling
４、Abnormal noise during rig operation, high temperature or apparent displacement of parts, all required to Stop check the cause, troubleshooting after the start.
５、When moving, the tower should be lowered slowly and not fall down
６、When drilling is needed, the drilling tools should be sent slowly.
７、Use drill bits of different shapes for different formations
８、The drill pipe must be bent and the thread should be protected when unloading the drill pipe or handling.
９、The clutch adjustment is shown in the attached drawings
Measures for the use of the water well rig during the running-in period
1. The operator should receive training and guidance from the manufacturer, have a thorough understanding of the structure and performance of the rig, and obtain certain operation and maintenance experience before operating the machine. The product maintenance and repair instructions provided by the manufacturer are the necessary information for the operator to operate the equipment. Before operating the machine, be sure to read the maintenance instructions and operate and maintain according to the requirements of the manual.
2. Pay attention to the working load during the running-in period. The working load during the running-in period should not exceed 80% of the rated working load, and the appropriate workload should be arranged to prevent the overheating caused by the continuous operation of the machine for a long time.
3. Pay attention to the indications of each instrument frequently. If an abnormality occurs, it should be stopped in time to be excluded. If the cause is not found, the operation should be stopped before the fault is not eliminated.
4. Pay attention to check the position and quality of lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil (water) frequently, and pay attention to check the sealing performance of the whole machine. During the inspection, it was found that the oil and water were too much, and the reason should be analyzed. At the same time, the lubrication of each lubrication point should be strengthened. It is recommended that the lubrication point be filled with grease for each shift during the running-in period (except for special requirements).
5. Keep the machine clean, adjust and tighten the loose parts in time to prevent the parts from being worn out or the parts being lost due to looseness.
6. At the end of the running-in period, the machine should be forcedly maintained, checked and adjusted, and the oil should be replaced.