BZC600BLBC deep water well drilling machines also known as full hydraulic rig. A rig that uses hydraulic pressure to drive and control all moving parts. This type of drilling rig realizes stepless speed change by high-pressure variable oil pump, which simplifies the transmission mechanism and removes the gear transmission. It not only reduces the weight of the rig but also fully utilizes the power. At the same time, the rig has a high speed, stable operation, convenient and safe operation, easy to realize automation and instrumentation, and is particularly suitable for drilling water borehole.
Speed of turntable（r/min）
Torque of turntable（KN.m）
Single rope lifting capacity of main windlass(KN)
Maximum lifting capacity of main windlass(KN)
Single rope lifting capacity of assistant windlass(KN)
Maximum lifting capacity of assistant windlass(KN)
The lifting capacity of hook（KN）
Bearing capacity of drilling tower (KN)
The height of drilling tower (mm)
Assistant pipe (mm)
Diameter of cylinder (mm)
Stroke of piston (mm)
Theoretical flow (L / min)
1200 970 846 467
Rated pressure (Mpa)
4.5 5.5 6.5 12
Diameter of suction tube (mm)
Diameter of drain pipe (mm)
Input power (kw)
Rated power (kw)
The highest speed（Km/h）
Points for attention of using the truck mounted drilling rig
1. Clean the outside of the drilling rig, and pay attention to the cleaning and excellent smoothness of the base slide way and the vertical shaft of the drilling rig.
2. Check whether all the exposed bolts, nuts, secure pins, etc. are firm and reliable.
3. Add smooth oil or grease according to the requirement of smoothness.
4. Check the oil surface position of gearbox, transfer box and oil tank of hydraulic system.
5. Check the oil spill situation everywhere and solve it according to the situation.
6. Handle the problems that occurred before the well drilling rig and open it after confirmation.
1 When the new rig run a month, it should change the lubricant in the transfer case. Using 85W/90GL-5 gear oil in Summer;85W/90GL-4 gear oil in winter
2 Check the lubrication of all the parts before operating the rig.
3 Check the rolling bearing seals, if they are intact, abnormal sound, or fever.
4 If the wire rope is broken, it must immediately replace the broken wire rope.