After the drilling rig factory, the general provisions have about 60 hours of run-in period (some called the closing period), which is the manufacturing plant according to the initial technical characteristics of the use of the engineering drilling rig. The run-in period is an important link to ensure the normal operation of the engineering drilling rig, reduce the failure rate and extend its service life. But at present, some users lack of common sense of engineering drilling rigs to use common sense or because of tight schedule, or want to get income as soon as possible, and ignore the new machine run-in period of special technical requirements. Some users even think that, anyway, the manufacturer has a repair period, the machine is broken by the manufacturer responsible for maintenance, so the machine in the run-in period on a long period of overload use, resulting in frequent early machine failure, which not only affected the normal use of the machine, shorten the life of the machine, but also because of machine damage, affecting the progress of the project.
Therefore, the use and maintenance of the running period of the engineering drilling rig should be paid full attention to.
First, the characteristics of the run-in period:
1. Looseness occurs
Newly processed assembly parts, there is a deviation of geometry and match size, in the early stage of use, due to shock, vibration and other cross-change load, as well as by heat, deformation and other factors, coupled with excessive wear and other reasons, easy to make the original fast-tightened parts loose.
2. Wear fast Due to the factors such as processing, assembly and adjustment of new machine parts, the friction surface is rough, the contact area of the mating surface is small, and the pressure condition of the surface is uneven. During the operation of the machine, the bumped and convex parts of the part surface are embedded with each other, the metal debris that has been ground down, and as a brasheicoin, continue to participate in friction, which accelerates the wear of the parts with the surface. As a result, the run-in period is prone to wear of components (especially fit surfaces) and fast wear.
In this case, overloading can cause damage to components and early failure.
3. Leakage Due to the loosening of the machine parts, vibration and the impact of the machine heat, the machine sealing surface and fittings, such as leakage phenomenon, part of the casting, processing and other defects, in the assembly and commissioning difficult to find, but due to the vibration in the process of operation, shock, this defect is exposed, as a leak (seepage) oil (water).
Therefore, the run-in period is prone to leakage.
4. Many operational errors
Due to insufficient understanding of the structure and performance of the machine (especially the new operator), it is easy to cause failure due to operational errors, and even mechanical accidents.
5.Poor lubrication Due to the relative gap of newly assembled components is small, and due to assembly and other reasons, it is difficult to ensure the uniformity of the mating gap, lubricants (lipids) are not easy to form a uniform oil film on the friction surface to prevent wear. This reduces lubrication efficiency and causes abnormal wear in the early stages of the machine.
In severe cases, it will cause a scratching or biting phenomenon of a frictional surface with precision cooperation, which can lead to the occurrence of failure.
Second, the use and maintenance of the run-in period 1. As the engineering drilling rig is a special vehicle, the operator should receive the training and guidance of the manufacturer, have a full understanding of the structure and performance of the machine, and gain certain operation and maintenance experience before operating the machine.
The manufacturer provides the product use maintenance instructions, is the operator to operate the necessary information of equipment, before operating the machine, must first read the use of maintenance instructions, according to the requirements of the instructions to operate, maintenance. 2. Pay attention to check the oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil (water) position and quality, and pay attention to check the sealing of the whole machine. The inspection found that the oil and water is too missing, the cause should be analyzed.
At the same time, the lubrication of each lubrication point should be strengthened, it is recommended that during the run-in period, each shift should be filled with grease to the lubrication point (except for special requirements).
3. Keep the machine clean, adjust and tighten loose parts in time to prevent the wear and tear of the parts or cause the loss of parts due to loosening.
4. Pay attention to the workload during the run-in period, the workload during the run-in period generally do not exceed 80% of the rated workload, and to arrange the appropriate workload, to prevent the machine for a long period of continuous operation caused by the occurrence of overheating phenomenon.
5. Pay attention to the frequent observation of the instrument instructions, abnormal, should be timely stop to be corrected, in the cause not found, the fault is not corrected, should stop the operation. In short, the engineering drilling rig in the run-in period of the use of maintenance requirements, can be summed up as: strengthen training, reduce the load, pay attention to inspection, strengthen lubrication. As long as the attention and the requirements of the implementation of the maintenance and maintenance of the engineering machinery run-in period, it will reduce the occurrence of early failure, extend the service life, improve the efficiency of the operation, so that the machine to bring you more benefits.